Wednesday, December 27, 2017

New Finds 2017

Amazon Prime. I have never shopped online much, but this is a great place to start. Several other stores are now upping their online game with no shipping charges and great sales, trying to compete,

No bleed Sharpies. I love these pens for my grade book, lesson plan book, journals, etc. They are a little more expensive and totally worth it.

Chiropractors. I have never been to one before, but before we went to NYC, a local chiropractor helped me with a hip problem that has limited my walking all fall. He spent two weeks giving me exercises and treatments, and walking has been much better. NYC was a challenge, but I made it. Who knew? Next up—my shoulders, which feel like they are avoiding their sockets.

Blog Touch Pro and Google Keep. Two apps for my iPhone that allow me to blog from my phone and also store things I don’t want to lose.

Book Love by Penny Kittle. A great book for encouraging non-readers to become readers. We are using many of her suggestions with classes.

Moscow Mules. Enough said.

Coleman Portable Spa. It has become a great addition to the family!

Heat Holder socks. The Mr. bought me a pair for Christmas. Toasty feet are wonderful.

Salad Kits. Sunflower Crunch is my favorite.

Gold Bond Lotion. This is the best! The Mr. swears by the diabetic one for hot spots on his feet. Others are great for super dry skin.

VapoRub. I’m not sure why, but this on the bottom of my feet at night makes my cold symptoms much less noticeable. Who knew?

I’m sure I have forgotten a few things I have found. There may be a round two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on VapoRub and Heat Holder (I have gloves) socks. I have been wondering about your Coleman Portable Spa. I've looked at them, but wondered how well they worked. BJB