Monday, December 1, 2008

December Delights

I love Christmas! The month of December is full of things I love:

Snow, lights, candles, sleds, the Christmas tree, Santas, wreaths, candy canes, Christmas stockings, snowmen, fudge, nativity scenes, yule logs, bows, mistletoe, peanut brittle, popcorn strings, outdoor light displays, sugar cookies, ornaments for the tree, Christmas carols, and jingling bells

Favorite Christmas shows: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudoph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Christmas in Washington

Favorite Christmas movies: It's A Wonderful Life, Meet Me In St. Louis, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas Vacation, White Christmas, Love Actually, Home for the Holidays, A Christmas Carol, A Muppet Christmas Carol, The Holiday

Favorite Christmas Songs: too many to mention but I love Amy Grant, Manheim Steamroller, and the Carpenters Christmas Albums

Favorite Christmas Stories: Two From Galilee, A Christmas Carol, The Christmas Box, Skipping Christmas

I even love Christmas fruitcake! (I think that makes me the one person in the USA who actually likes them.)

No comments: