Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shaking My Head Sometimes

Things that make you say hmmmm...

1. I am seriously not understanding the whole Flash Mob scene.  I think they used to call them riots or maybe just pep assemblies!

2.  Hand sanitizer that takes your fingernail polish off.  (Took off the top coat.) Manicure or really clean hands?? I'm sticking with soap and water. I'll chance the germs.

3.  Running is good for the heart, bad for the feet.  (Callouses!)  Swimming is good for the heart, hard on the hair and the swimsuits.  (Chlorine!)  It is a conspiracy to make us not want to be healthy.

4.  I only have to set up my electronic grade book twice a year.  That's the good news.  The bad news:  I never can remember how to do it.  *sigh*  Thank goodness for younger colleagues with better memories!

5. And finally, I have a twitter account.  I never tweet.  If anyone follows me, they have to be bored to death. I use it to follow local and national news.  I'm a twit at twitter.

Finally, I can sleep 7-8 hours at night and still want a nap at 2:00.  I'm thinking I'd like the Lady Bug's schedule for a day or two.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm the same way with twitter. Who really cares what I'm doing every second of the day? :)

Sharon Rose said...

I don't like callouses and I don't like green hair from chlorine!