Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Musings

*Lip dub at Tiny Town High was great fun and a huge success.  The student body had a blast.  For the first time since the tornado, I felt like the old Tiny Town High spirit was back.  (It has been quite strange to see how the tornado and trailers affected school spirit.  And then I was surprised to see how the new buildings, as welcomed as they were, couldn't undo the damage to the morale of our students.)  They've already posted the lip dub on youtube.  The kids are pretty proud of it, and the end of it leaves me encouraged that Tiny Town spirit has come back from the dead!

*Yesterday, I met with the theater local who is occasionally helping me with the musical. He talked me through the whole show to see what is left to do, looked at some minor cuts to the music, and generally put my mind at ease.  He always leave me thinking that we are either right where we need to be or a bit ahead.  Bless his heart!

*I didn't wake up once last night, which means I didn't worry about the musical all night!  Woo hoo!

*Today, I am taking it easy.  Baxter and I are hanging out.  L is at work in Big City.  K's in-laws are in town to hang out with Lady Bug, and the Mr. has a big sale going on.  If (and that's a big "if") I feel ambitious, I might drag out the bike.
I snitched this photo of the Bug from her mama's facebook page.  Couldn't resist!

An empty October Saturday-- God must have known I needed one.  (And I hear a freeze is coming.  I'm pretty sure He is looking out for me!)

2 comments:

S. Etole said...

What a little cutie!

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Ooooh I am giggling away at this GORGEOUS photo! Her little outfit is just adorbale, I would so wear that jumper myself!

Mrs E we need to set up an international baby dating agency for our two cuties :-)