Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hair Updates

I haven't posted pictures lately.  I don't see much of a change most of the time. And then I caught a glimpse of myself on a high school news video.  OK. I might be a bit more gray than I realized.

I haven't had any color added to my hair since June 4th, but I have it cut about every three weeks--nothing worse than bad color and a bad hair cut.  My stylist keeps the cut looking good and convinced me to add some layers so the two tone Cadillac look wasn't so noticeable.  She's a smart girl.

So, I cabbaged onto some photos from the family reunion and edited them so that you could see the hair.

So there you have it. I definitely have the salt and pepper thing going on, but the blonde highlights are still pretty prevalent, too.

Now, on to cuter faces...
Papa and his Buggy


1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I think your hair looks really nice. It takes awhile for it to grow out naturally. You are a lovely, happy woman.

Love the photo of hubby and bugs. Sweet.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady