Sunday, July 31, 2022

Latest Favorites

I haven't done a list of favorites in a long time, so here is the list of what I am loving:

*Diet Pepsi in the 7 ounce can. I am trying to cut back, and these little gems sure do help. (I wish Quick Stops and Caseys sold soda in these little cans.)

*Frozen drinks in those little ice pop packages: Bahama Mamas, Margaritas, and Hurricanes. On these miserably hot days, they just hit the spot. 

*Hey Dudes. These slip on, casual shoes are comfy and can be tossed into the washer, too. The biggest problem? Choosing the color or fabric for the next pair I will buy. There are too many choices!

*Five year journals. The one I am using is called the Line A Day 5 year journal. I am on year three in this journal, and it is fun to see what was happening on this date in the last couple of years. I started this journal  in 2020 before the pandemic hit. I had forgotten everything we had gone through for the last two years in education. I'm so glad I documented all of that. This also made a great retirement gift for my sweet SIL. (By the way, since there is only room to write 4 or 5 sentences, it is easy to write in it every day. When I'm on vacation I keep notes on my phone to add when I return.)

*Bible app on my phone. Besides having daily reading plans on all kinds of subjects, they also have daily scripture and of course, the entire Bible at my fingertips. 

*Wordle and Quordle. I admit. I am hooked on these online games. I play The NY Times wordle every morning with my coffee. I'm sure is it good for my brain, and it is just fun.

*Backyard Birds. Cardinals, Robins, Blue Jays, Finches, and Orioles are my favorites. And of course, I have to feed the squirrels to keep them out of the bird feeders, though they are such little pigs that they eat their food and still bother my feeders. 

And there is my July 2022 list of favorites. 




No comments: